Coming Soon: Malibu Gold
COMING SOON Our Gold "Malibu" hat is a perfect match for golden beaches and summer sun. This refined silhouette and rich color add an air of sophistication and class to any outfit and will ensure you are looking sharp for any occasion.
- raised teardrop crown approx 4 1/2"
- snap brim approx 2", can be worn up or down
- genuine Panama Toquilla straw from Equador
- shaped and finished in the USA
- Bronze StayBack Fitting System keeps this hat on comfortably and securely.
Although some people throw around the name "Panama Hat" as a style or shape, a genuine Panama hat is exquisite because of its craftsmanship, material, and country of origin. Each hat is handwoven in Ecuador using only the finest Paja Toquilla Straw. Because it is handwoven, you will notice very slight variations in the color and fineness of the weave that become almost like a signature of the craftsperson who wove it. After careful selection of the toquilla straw bodies from Ecuador, they are then Hand-Blocked and finished in the U.S.A.