Coming Soon: Lagoon Gold
COMING SOON This exquisite "Lagoon" hat features a generous 4" brim which shades the face. Our Lagoon hat is perfect for that island getaway or brunch at the clubhouse.
This genuine Panama hat is hand-woven from Toquilla palm in Ecuador. It is an exquisite example of the skill and the attention to detail of the weavers. It is then carefully hand-blocked and finished in the USA.
- Round open crown approx. 4 1/2"
- Generous flat 4" brim (slightly floppy)
- Genuine Panama Toquilla from Ecuador
- Hand Blocked and Finished in the USA.
- Our Lagoon hat in Gold features a Deep Gold grosgrain ribbon band.
- StayBack Fitting System keeps this hat on comfortably and securely.
Although some people throw around the name "Panama Hat" as a style or shape, a genuine Panama hat is exquisite because of its craftsmanship, material, and country of origin. Each hat is handwoven in Ecuador using only the finest Paja Toquilla Straw. Because it is handwoven, you will notice very slight variations in the color and fineness of the weave that become almost like a signature of the craftsperson who wove it. After careful selection of the toquilla straw bodies from Ecuador, they are then Hand-Blocked and finished in the U.S.